Friday, November 1, 2013

Making friends

Once there was a lion that lived in a zoo. His name was Link. When he was a baby there was a wildfire. His parents died. After the fire people found him and took him to the best zoo in the U.S.A. Now Link thinks life is great in the zoo! Every day people came and walk to his cage and and say he’s so cool.
        One day Link thought all this was starting to get a little dull now that he has been there for seven years, well eight today. He decided to make a change and find some friends. He backed up and then gave a huge leap and  made it across the huge metal wall. For his one minute of trying he made it! He left right away. He was eager to see what type of friends he would make.
        Link was walking down the zoo sidewalk and saw the lemur cage. He walked up and saw two lemurs. Link said, “Hi! Link is my name. I’m trying to make some friends. Do you guys want to be my friends?” One of the Lemurs said,”I’m Noah and this is my brother Matt. We don’t want anything to do with lions so get out of our faces.” Link was very sad he wanted to cry. He didn’t, he didn’t walk far when he saw the iguana cage.There was three iguanas and said the same thing and the biggest iguana said, “My name is Mia and this is my crew. She is Alexis and she is Grace. You're too big and furry we don’t want to hang out with you.” He didn’t know what he was going to do. He walked ten miles when he got to the  rhino cage and saw four rhinos. He said, “ I’m Link. Do any of you want to be my friend?” All them said no at the same time.
         Link was about to give up when he heard some crying. He followed the sound and he made it to the kangaroo cage and said, “What’s wrong? Do you need my help with something?” The kangaroo said, “I can’t make any friends. Trust me, I tried.” Then Link said, “That’s what I’ve been trying to do! Would you want to be my friend? Also my name is Link” then the kangaroo said, “I’m Amy and yes I do want to be your friend!”
          The next day they were playing in Link’s cage when Noah and Matt came and said, “Can we play with you?” Then Link said, “Why should I let you guys play, you didn’t even want to be my friend.” And then Noah said, “We're sorry that we were so rude will you ever forgive us?” Link said, “Of course and you can play with us.” After a minute passed and Mia’s crew showed up. Mia said, “What you guys are playing looks fun! We’re sorry for being mean. Can we play?” Link said sure. Two minutes came by really fast and the rhinos came and said, “You guys look like you are having a blast! I’m so sorry. Will you forgive us?” Then Link said, “Only if you tell me your names!” Then the biggest one said, “I’m Dylan, she’s Jillian, he’s Firgo, and she’s Haley.” They all lived very happy for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment